On Saturdays, I post links that I found interesting throughout the week that have to do with the WorldWideWeb(ofBooks). Here’s this weeks’ list:
- A man is going to be evicted for not paying his rent – along with his rare book collection.
- Some schools in the US have banned the Miriam-Webster dictionary for a “sexually graphic entry” – a definition of oral sex. Then it was brought back.
- HarperCollins has completed the launch of inkpop, an online community for teens and YA authors.
- People talk about book pirating.
- Hee hee! Someone has “created” a mixtape of songs about libraries and librarians.
- Apple releases their much-anticipated tablet – the iPad. Bloggers discuss the name, what it will do (or not do) for publishing and reading, and its features, among other things.