All book reviews that I have written about books related to running are linked here. Completion dates are in parenthesis after each title.
- Bingham, John and Jenny Hadfield – Running for Mortals: A Commonsense Plan for Changing Your Life with Running (October 23, 2010)
- Karnazes, Dean – Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner (December 31, 2011)
- Long, Matt (with Charles Butler) – The Long Run: A New York City Firefighter’s Triumphant Comeback from Crash Victim to Elite Athlete (May 18, 2011)
- McDougall, Christopher – Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen (April 23, 2011)
- Murakami, Haruki (translated by Philip Gabriel) – What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (March 9, 2011)
- Various contributors – Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners – 31 Stories on Starting Out, Running Therapy, and Camaraderie (June 14, 2012)
- Williams, Jayne – Shape Up With the Slow, Fat Triathlete: 50 Ways to Kick Butt on the Field, in the Pool, or at the Gym – No Matter What Your Size and Shape (October 30, 2010)