During the month of Ramadan (July 10 – August 8), I am going to be posting daily reviews of books that deal with Islam, as well as other discussion posts related to the topics that come out of these books. I will be writing about both fiction and non-fiction books, and from a variety of sources and perspectives.
This page is a tentative schedule of posts and reviews for Ramadan 2013. I’ll be updating this list as the month goes along, linking to posts as they go live and updating the plan if books or discussions are added, subtracted, or moved around in the schedule.
Friday, July 12, 2013
- Review – Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson
Monday, July 15th, 2013
- Review – The Crisis of Zionism by Peter Beinart
Wednesday, July 17th, 2013
- Review – A Cup of Friendship by Deborah Rodriguez
Monday, July 29th, 2013
- Review – A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
Wednesday, July 31st, 2013
- Review – The Taqwacores by Michael Muhammad Knight
Friday, August 2nd, 2013
- Review – The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie