During the month of Ramadan (August 11 – September 10), I am going to be posting daily reviews of books that deal with Islam, as well as other discussion posts related to the topics that come out of these books. I will be writing about both fiction and non-fiction books, and from a variety of sources and perspectives.
For more posts in the Ramadan Reading series here at Reading Through Life, you can click on the image to the right, or take a look at the schedule of posts.
As part of this month’s series, I’ve decided to give away a book a week as well. Each week, the winner will get to choose between all of the books that have been reviewed during that week! You do not have to be a follower of this blog to be eligible! (Though it would obviously be nice…)
The winner from last week’s giveaway is Darlyn from Darlyn and Books!
Darlyn’s book choice was Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah.
About the books for this week’s giveaway:
For this giveaway, you can choose between the following books. You can read the description and review of each book by clicking on the link:
- Visibly Muslim: Fashion, Politics, Faith by Emma Tarlo
- The Butterly Mosque: A Young Woman’s Journey to Love and Islam by G. Willow Wilson
- The Yacoubian Building by Alaa Al Aswany
- Murder in the Name of Honor: When A Life is Worth Less Than Honor by Rana Husseini
- The Jewel of Medina by Sherry Jones
- The Sword of Medina by Sherry Jones
- This giveaway is open until Tuesday, September 7th at 11:59 pm.
- Open internationally, to anywhere that The Book Depository ships.
- Winner will be chosen by random.org
- The winner will be contacted by email and has 24 hours to respond before I select another winner.
How to Enter:
- Fill out this form. Be sure to include your choice of book from the list above.
Extra Entries Available:
- Be an existing follower (+2)
- Be a new follower (+1)
- Become a fan on Facebook (+1) – Not included for this giveaway.
- Follow me on Twitter (+1) – Not included for this giveaway.
- Spread the word about this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. (+1 for each link) – Not included for this giveaway.