During the month of Ramadan (August 11 – September 10), I am going to be posting daily reviews of books that deal with Islam, as well as other discussion posts related to the topics that come out of these books. I will be writing about both fiction and non-fiction books, and from a variety of sources and perspectives.
For more posts in the Ramadan Reading series here at Reading Through Life, you can click on the image to the right, or take a look at the schedule of posts.
As part of this month’s series, I’ve decided to give away a book a week as well. Each week, the winner will get to choose between all of the books that have been reviewed during that week! You do not have to be a follower of this blog to be eligible! (Though it would obviously be nice…)
About the Books:
For this giveaway, you can choose between the following books. You can read the description and review of each book by clicking on the link:
- Islam: A Short History by Karen Armstrong
- Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- Islam Our Choice: Portraits of Modern American Muslim Women edited by Debrah Dirks and Stephanie Parlove
- Reflections on Islam: Ideas, Opinions, Arguments by George Jonas
- Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea
- Red, White, and Muslim: My Story of Belief by Asma Gull Hasan
- Where the Streets Had A Name by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- This giveaway is open until Tuesday, August 24th at 11:59 pm.
- Open internationally, to anywhere that The Book Depository ships.
- Winner will be chosen by random.org
- The winner will be contacted by email and has 24 hours to respond before I select another winner.
How to Enter:
- Fill out this form. Be sure to include your choice of book from the list above.
Extra Entries Available:
- Be an existing follower (+2)
- Be a new follower (+1)
- Become a fan on Facebook (+1) – Not included for this giveaway.
- Follow me on Twitter (+1) – Not included for this giveaway.
- Spread the word about this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. (+1 for each link) – Not included for this giveaway.