In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.
Every week (or skipping some, depending on how frequently new books enter my life!), I’ll be posting on Sundays about what books I got, from all sources – bought, borrowed, exchanged, etc.
I didn’t buy a single book last week. Then, on Sunday, I did a Chapters online order. I needed the book for next month’s book club, and … well … the rest is what happens when I order books online.
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual by Michael Pollan
- The Way We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter by Peter Singer and Jim Mason
- Chasing Lolita: How Popular Culture Corrupted Nabokov’s Little Girl All Over Again by Graham Vickers
- The Annotated Lolita: Revised and Updated by Vladimir Nabokov
- God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens
- Three Wishes: Palestinian and Israeli Children Speak by Deborah Ellis