In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.
Every week (or skipping some, depending on how frequently new books enter my life!), I’ll be posting on Sundays about what books I got, from all sources – bought, borrowed, exchanged, etc.
This week was going well for not buying books, until I discovered yesterday that World’s Biggest Bookstore was having a “customer appreciation day” today. I went from one planned book to five (plus two board games).
- The Writing Diet: Write Yourself Right-Size by Julia Cameron
- Reflections on Islam: Ideas, Opinions, Arguments by George Jonas
- The Edible City: Toronto food from farm to fork, edited by Christina Palassio and Alana Wilcox
- Talking to God: Portrait of a World at Prayer by various authors
- The Case for God by Karen Armstrong