In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.
Every week (or skipping some, depending on how frequently new books enter my life!), I’ll be posting on Sundays about what books I got, from all sources – bought, borrowed, exchanged, etc.
Purchased from Chapters.ca:
- The Wars by Timothy Findley
- Farmer Jane: Women Who are Changing the Way We Eat by Temra Costa
- Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell
- The Bibliophile’s Devotional: 365 Days of Literary Classics by Hallie Ephron
- The Arab Table: Recipes and Culinary Traditions by May S. Bsisu
- Memories of Muhammad: Why the Prophet Matters by Omid Safi
- Houseworks by Cynthia Townley Ewer
Review copy from LibraryThing Early Reviewers:
- The War Memoirs of (HRH) Wallis Duchess of Windsor by Kate Auspitz