In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.
Every week (or skipping some, depending on how frequently new books enter my life!), I’ll be posting on Sundays about what books I got, from all sources – bought, borrowed, exchanged, etc.
Bought from Chapters.ca:
- The Art of Eating In: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove by Cathy Erway
- The Shepherd’s Granddaughter by Anne Laurel Carter
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Faith Club: A Muslim, A Christian, A Jew – Three Women Search for Understanding by Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver, and Priscilla Warner
- Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
- Of Hockey and Hijab: Reflections of a Canadian Muslim Woman by Sheema Khan
- Locavore: From Farmers’ Fields to Rooftop Gardens – How Canadians are Changing the Way We Eat by Sarah Elton