I am aiming for 2 books a month from the bottom of my TBR pile.
Click the link to read the review for each book. The completion date follows the book title in parentheses.
- Watchmen by Alan Moore (April 30, 2010)
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (June 8, 2010)
- Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro (July 15, 2010)
- A Little Trouble with the Facts by Nina Siegal (July 18, 2010)
- Newspaper Blackout by Austin Kleon (July 28, 2010)
- The Sheikh’s Batmobile: In Pursuit of American Pop Culture in the Muslim World by Richard Poplak (August 22, 2010)
- Talking to God: Portrait of a World at Prayer by Phyllis Tickle (August 23, 2010)
- Islam 101: Principles and Practice by Arshad Khan (August 25, 2010)
- The Yacoubian Building by Alaa Al Aswany (August 29, 2010)
- Murder in the Name of Honor: When A Life is Worth Less Than Honor by Rana Husseini (August 31, 2010)
- Living Islam Out Loud: American Muslim Women Speak edited by Saleemah Abdul-Ghafur (September 6, 2010)
- “Believing Women” in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretations of the Qur’an by Asma Barlas (September 10, 2010)
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (October 9, 2010)
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (November 2, 2010)