Yesterday I wrote a post called “How (not) to pack books for a trip“, in which I wrote about the Epic Fail that was my attempt to decide on books to bring with me on my trip to Vancouver.
Today’s post is a quick follow-up, partly because I’m feeling a bit jet-lagged still and partly because I want to spend some quality time with my partner … but I promised myself that I’d continue to post (or schedule posts) daily while I’m away, since I’m trying to do National Blog Posting Month right now as part of my List Of Things To Do.
After much deliberation, here’s what I ended up bringing with me:
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- After Tehran by Marina Nemat
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Girls to the Front: The True Story of the Riot Grrrl Revolution by Sara Marcus
- The Lonely Polygamist (audio) by Brady Udall
- my Kobo, with access to tons of review books depending on my mood
And now, off to watch Ghostbusters!